Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Belief reflection

Something that worked really well for me this week was getting my beliefs into words for my essays. Like I've mentioned in previous posts,  I often have trouble finding the right words for my opinions, but I think it did a good job at it this time. I wrote about something that I've believed for my entire life, so that definitely helps with knowing what I'm talking about and ha ingot he words for it. My family and I have talked about beliefs at dinner many times, and we usually agree on things. This is one of those things, because it's the way my parents raised me.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you being able to get everything together to write this piece. I generally have trouble too but this week I just wrote a true story that showed my believe and it worked great for me. Nice Job cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you have written about something you have believed your whole life. And it's sweet that you have strong opinions as well, even if you have troubles expressing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinks it's good to talk to other people, especially family, about what you believe...and agree on it. I also thought that it's good that this was something that came easily for you to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you. Writing about stuff you believe in or even personal stuff is MUCH easier to do than writing about something completely random. I think we should do this way more often.

    ReplyDelete